“People are our most important asset. That’s why we’re doing everything we can to ensure our colleagues have the best working environment and a balanced lifestyle.
This includes more flexible working, sabbaticals, job sharing and seasonal work for those interested. Not to mention job progression, internships, residencies and a dedicated graduate programme.
I’m incredibly proud to know that the people we meet and welcome as colleagues will have a unique opportunity to influence our direction and achievements.”
Director of Operations – Equine Division
BVM&S, MSc(Res), MRCVS
- Up to seven weeks holiday + Bank Holidays (or equivalent time off if on rota) (We offer five weeks holiday as standard and have recently introduced the opportunity for staff to sell up to one week holiday or buy up to two additional weeks).
- Share Save Scheme – Save directly from your salary every month with the opportunity to buy discounted shares in the company after three years. Giving you the opportunity to share in the success of the business.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – A great way to make substantial savings on the cost of a new bike and equipment.
- Child Care Vouchers – Helping you to pay towards the cost of your child’s childcare.
- Pension – Automatic enrolment – no need to fill out any forms, ensuring you can take advantage of our pension hassle free.
- Gym Flex – Get fit at a discounted rate from certain participating gyms.
- Discounted Pet Treatments – Working with us will provide great savings towards the health of your pet, including cost price drugs and free consultations.
- Employee Assistance Programme – A 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year helpline to support you and your immediate family when you need it the most.
- Training and Progression – Abundant opportunities for progression within the business, aided by internal and external CPD and development courses and programmes.
- Recommend a Friend – Recommend a friend or family member for employment in CVS and if they join you receive a referral bonus of up to £1,000!
- Flexible Working Opportunities – For many of our positions, we are able to offer part-time and job share opportunities to allow you to achieve the right work/life blend.
- Bonus Scheme – Reap the benefits of your hard work.
- RCVS Membership Fees – RCVS fees are paid for all vets and nurses.
- VDS Fees – VDS fees are paid for all CVS vets.
- CPD Allowance – Generous CPD allowance.
If you would like to join us on our exciting journey and help take the equine veterinary profession to the next level, sign up for our job alerts. We have opportunities for you as a veterinary surgeon, veterinary nurse or within our practice support teams at any stage of your career and offer flexible solutions that could suit your lifestyle as well as your career plans.
Our Equine division is growing fast and growth brings great career opportunities for colleagues across both the division and the wider CVS Group – so there has never been a better time to join us.
Can’t find a suitable Equine Vet role near you? Register to join our ‘Equine Vet’ talent pool and one of the team will be in touch to discuss what you are looking for.