We offer a comprehensive preventative healthcare plan for horse owners which includes several essential benefits for £10.99 a month payable over 12 months. We believe our healthcare plan is the Gold Standard of preventative healthcare programmes available within the UK.
When horse owners join our preventative healthcare plan they enjoy leading expert advice with up to date industry knowledge and best practice delivered through our vets and practice teams, social media channels and newsletters. They also have access to our vast portfolio of referral specialists, clinics and services at a reduced rate.
Owners can benefit from an annual saving of up to £150* on their yearly preventative healthcare all for £10.99 per month payable monthly by direct debit or pay in full at time of purchase.
Horse Health Programme Scheme Benefits
- 10% off all veterinary treatment, including medicines and referrals to CVS clinics
- Annual flu and tetanus vaccination
- Annual health check
- Dental check with routine floating including sedation if required
- Four faecal worm egg counts
- Autumn tapeworm saliva test with appropriate autumn wormer provided
- Multi-horse discount (£1 per month) for each additional horse
- 20% discount on lifetime care medicines
Visit the Horse Health Programme website for more information.
Visit the Horse Health Programme practice finder to join up at a practice near you.
Watch our Horse Health Programme videos.
Benefits of the Horse Health programme.
How to worm your horse.
Looking after your horse’s teeth.
Why we should vaccinate our horses.
* Sample savings based on the cost of purchasing these goods and services separately (based on average prices charged across a sample of CVS equine practices) would result in an average annual savings of up to £150. Benefits, costs and savings vary depending on the weight of your horse. Value of benefits could vary at individual practices. Benefits received under the Horse Health Programme include: annual flu and tetanus vaccination, 20% off selected lifetime care medicines, 10% off all veterinary treatment, dental check with routine floating including sedation if required, four faecal worm egg counts, annual autumn tapeworm saliva test plus autumn wormer where required plus annual health check.